The latest around the National Football League. Get ready to get sacked.

NFL Times

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Week 14 Pick 'em

Here are the week 14 picks. Last week I went 13-3, so I am currently at 136-56.

Steelers over Bears
Bengals over Browns
Titans over Texans
Colts over Jaguars
Patriots over Bills
Jets over Raiders
Vikings over Rams
Panthers over Buccs
Giants over Eagles
Seahawks over 49ers
Redskins over Cardinals
Broncos over Ravens
Cowboys over Chiefs
Chargers over Dolphins
Packers over Lions
Falcons over Saints

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

14 and 2. Are you kidding me??? Dude I am following you all the way next week.

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

14 and 2. Are you kidding me??? Dude I am following you all the way next week.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home